Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Colds

Ayla is starting with a cold. Stuffy nose, headache, low grade fever.......
Jay is sound like he has it too. :sigh:

"Count your blessings, name them one by one......Count your many blessings for it may surprise you what the Lord has done."

  1. Ayla~God saw fit for her to still be here with us. He has a plan for her life.
  2. Jay~He adds joy and adventure to our lives.
  3. Gabe~he works so hard for his family. Without him I would not have the first two. :)
  4. We have a house to live in that keeps us cool in the summer, warm in the winter, and dry when it rains.
  5. Lots of family who not only love us, but are our friends as well.
  6. A church family who stands with us though all the trials of life.
  7. We have food on our table every meal.
  8. God is providing the money for our hospital bills.
  9. Yesterday I saved 669.18 on the pediatric bill by making a 10 min phone call.
  10. Caroline called this morning and offered to work for Gabe. He will be home tonight!!!!!!!!
  11. It seems to just be a cold that Jay and Ayla have.
I have lots of blessings!

Count your blessings today!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Many praises to the Lord! Especially that your hubby will get to be home on your anniversary night. Lord please bless Caroline and her kindnesses. Happy anniversary, my friend! I love you!