Thursday, April 9, 2009

Monday

Monday found us at Grandam house!!
Jay took some of his school along. He did not really like to have to do school at Grandmas house.....But.....everyone else was doing school so he had to too. He was a trouper.



<--------------- Susan was doing school at her desk in the living room. Note the ear phones. I guess she uses them to block out all the other noise.




Beth ------------------->
was in her room doing her school on the FLOOR! Well, I am not too sure if she was doing school, or on the internet. One time when I went in she was on Facebook.


<---------------Samuel was in the living room on the couch doing his school. Well, most of the time that is. He never really seamed to stay at one spot too long. Dad was helping him a bit too.




Any one want to guess what Ayla was doing??




Yep! You guessed it! Holding the baby kittens. This girl LOVES baby kittens. Sissy had 5 kittens. She spent most of the day playing with them. Our cat Feisty also had kittens. Thankfully only 3 but she/Ayla drags them all over the place. Well, the Mama cat also drags them all over but she is just trying to get them inside the house.


I had a great day visiting with Grandma and Mom. As well sabotaging my sibling computers. ;)

Tuesday was sewing circle. I always enjoy going to that. We had a really good turn out this time. About 15 or so ladies came. It's not just about quilting its about the fellowship that is there. Thank you to those who come and make it special.

Wednesday we hit the school books hard. Today we are at it again.

I finally feel as though everything is caught up. I have been feeling so overwhelmed with house work since coming back from the hospital. This week I finally had a break though. Today I have all the dishes washed, all the clothes washed and folded, the living room cleaned up and vacuumed, the one porch sweep clean.......I can do this. On to the bathrooms and the big porch. Oh and the children bedrooms. Mainly Jays. One day my house will be tidy, not spotless, just tidy. :)

Have great day.


Have you done a deed of Kindness?
Next time you go to wal-mart greet the greeter!

No comments: