Thursday, April 2, 2009

This week has been rainy. Very, very rainy. Today Gabe took the children and I down to the river to see how far it has come up. Right now it is at 22 1/2 feet. It's almost level with the road. Almost, but now quite. I wish I would have taken my camera. There is a creek behind our house in the woods. Today we can see the water that is creeping up from the small creek out our kitchen window. I don't think it will get to our house.
But......Our roof has a leak. I told Pop about it last night at church. Hopeful he will be able to fix it tomorrow or the next day. It is suppose to be clear those two days then on Sunday start to rain again. Ugggg..... I feel like I am living in WA instead of FL. Monday was the last that we seen the sun. Sniff.....I miss the sun. Hopefully it will come out of hiding tomorrow.

I am blessed today by the rain, even though the rain clouds are hiding the sun. All this rain is making the grass green, and our Collards are growing like crazy. Yummy!! I am hoping to get some tomato plants soon.

Have you done any deeds of kindness today??
Do a deed ~ Read a story.

No comments: