Saturday found the children and I in Tallahassee. We did a little shopping then we went to Maclay gardens. We had a wonderful picnic lunch with my Family and Grandma. Mom or Dad, one of them, grilled hamburgers for us. It was a very beautiful day. After lunch we walked around the gardens. There was not many flowers blooming, but it was still really nice.
Samuel helped my children climb up onto this half falling down tree. I took a few pictures of them, but I was on the phone with Gabe at the time. Here Sam is helping Ayla get down.
At the Picnic we did arm wrestling. Mom can beat Susan and Beth. Susan can beat Beth. I can beat Mom Susan and Beth. Samuel can beat me. And Dad can beat Samuel. LOL Lots of fun.
My Dear sisters Susan and Beth. I am so glad I have sisters. :) They make life much more enjoyable.
Sunday was spent in church. In the Morning the children and I went to Red Oak. Rocky preached a great sermon on "Words". Very Thought provoking. Thank you Rocky for the reminder to watch what we say.
It was the first time that we have went to Sunday school since Ayla was sick. Kinda scary for me but I am praying about it. Then home for lunch. After lunch we went to the Park church. Where Drew had a "funeral" for "our mutual friend". He talked about the church dying, and how we can keep it alive.
After that we drove down to see the river again. It's now at 23 feet.
6:30 found us back at Red Oak. This time with Gabe. YEAH!!! Pop and Mama were in charge of Hymn sing. After Church we had a great time of fellowship.
Today I am headed to Moms to spend the day the day with them.
OK, I am still trying to figure this blogger out. It it way different then Xanga, and is taking some getting use too. UGGGGG........ Just gotta keep working on it. :)
Cheeri-O
3 comments:
Have I ever told you how cute I think your kids are? :-) Your day with your family....what a treasure!
How fun! I love that picture of You, Jay, and Ayla!! :-)
-Molly-
I LOVE the arm wrestling. TOO funny!
Post a Comment