Monday, May 4, 2009

Life as we know it......

Well......That was a rather long weekend. I am so glad to have it over. I missed my house and my internet. AHHH......The internet?!?!? I am so hopeless addicted to the internet. One of these day I will set myself a time limit on how much time I spend on here. I know that I would be able to get lots more done around that house if I did that. And my children would probably like it too. :blushing in shame here: Pray for me that I will be able to get a handle on this.

Anyway......Today was a good day for school. We got double lessons done. YEAH!! This evening I have to get the house cleaned up again. Tomorrow we have sewing circle, and in the evening I have to go sit with Mr.H. again. Just will 6:00 am. Every other day all week I will have to do that. Gabe is here part of the time. He will go in at 6 in the morning then I will go after sewing circle. I don't know what the other days will be like, but we will work with it as each day comes.

Mrs. H is still down in P.C. Please pray with us that she will be able to get a room here in town at the Rehab. It would make our lives much less complicated. She is doing fairly well with her therapy. Some days she does really good and others, like today, she does not want to do it. She just wants to do it her way. She is always trying to get out and escape that place. ;)

God has blessed me with a wonderful friend. Often times just when I need it she will send me a e-card or a note. Last night I was so frustrated with life and in the process of checking my e-mail I found a e-card from her. It blessed me so much. So today, I am thankful for my friend. I know that what ever I go though she will be there to walk with me and to lift me up in prayer. Thank you my dear friend.

No comments: