Thursday, June 4, 2009

Amazing.....

My children never cease to amaze me.
Case in point....
Today at lunch my children....you know the ones who refuse to even touch a green pepper....actually ate a whole green pepper and where asking for MORE!
WOW!!!

Here is the proof.


VEGGIES!!!


Eating them and enjoying them!
You know why???
Because they came from our garden!!!

That ought to be a lesson to self to always grow the veggies that you want you children to like.
(I tried this theory on onions but it did not work....They still don't like them. Bummer.)

I love fresh garden veggies.




Tomatoes are next!!

2 comments:

Dorcas S. said...

Yay for the veggies--we're trying really hard to add MORE VEGGIES--you can't go wrong! And so nice to have them in your garden--we just planted ours, and the (younger)children are quite enthusiastic. Oh, and we are enjoying our strawberry patch, too!

Nicole said...

I heard once that if your children aren't thrilled about eating veggies that when you grow them yourself, and let them work in the garden, that they like to enjoy what they have worked so hard on. So, looks like it is true...at least in part. You never know, they might change their minds about the onions one day. =) Congratulations! We are upping our veggie intake too, though unfortunately not too many from our own garden, for our health (I am trying to lose weight and Terry's health too). Hopefully we will see fruit from it soon (pardon the pun). Love ya!