Part 1:
Day one: We dove roughly 900 miles to see these crazy wonderful people.
Day one: We dove roughly 900 miles to see these crazy wonderful people.
They stayed up till 3. At 2am I heard some "mice" raid the fridge.
Day 2:
Spent the morning visiting, exploring and playing.
Spent the morning visiting, exploring and playing.
<----------
Ayla loved all the dandelions that were around. She spent a good part of the morning picking flowers.
Before we left Dorcas took us all to see their church. It is a beautiful old church.
We left there around 12 and drove to Ellis and Dawn H.
We had a wonderful evening of visiting at their home.
For supper we had grilled deer burgers. Very Yummy!!
Ellis, Dawn and Deanne. (the boys were still sleeping.)
<------------------
<--------- Christa had lots of kittens that Ayla LOVED to play with.
Day 3:
Next stop of the day was to see an old childhood friend.
Ayla and Jay had lots of fun playing with Grace.
(please do not ask me which one is which. They are both very different but I can not remember which names goes with which baby.)
Ayla loves babies.
She had to hold one too.
She had to hold one too.
Then we stopped to see another old friend of mine.
Sabrina and I and our children. (Almost all of them. Xena was missing here.)
My Mom and Sabrina's Mom.
That night we spent the night at Jim and Sheri's. We had a wonderful evening with them, Kenny and Hope, and Jessie and her husband. I wish I had remembered to take pictures of them all. It was so nice to see them all again.
Jim, Sheri and Christian.
Can I mention that the weather was BEAUTIFUL! It was almost cold. Well....OK it was Cold. At one point is was cold in the van, we stopped for gas and it was colder outside. I went in to pay and it was even COLDER in the store. Brr.....I got too use to though. By the time we left ND 40 felt really good in short sleeves.
Day 4:
Finally arrived at Andrews.
Pictures of ND will be in another post.
I gotta get house work done.
Finally arrived at Andrews.
Pictures of ND will be in another post.
I gotta get house work done.


3 comments:
looks like y'all had fun!!
**Ashley**
Woohoo! Thanks for the pictures!!
That's really cool! I like being able to get to see trips like this. I'll have to remember to do this myself. It almost feels like we were there with you...although we don't know any of those people! :) Love you, girl, but I sure wish you could have brought some of that cool weather back with you.
Post a Comment