"I will make them and the places all around My hill a blessing; and I will cause showers to come down in their season; there will be showers of blessing." Ezekiel 34:26
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Quote of the day.
"If you need attention, wear a Band Aid on your forehead."
LOL - I told that to one of my friends at a youth campout, and just the next day she said it to another girl at the campout. *grin* I think that'll be a popular saying for me! I love the mental picture I get... :-)
2 comments:
I think most poelpe don't want THAT kind of attention! :-P
**Ashley**
LOL - I told that to one of my friends at a youth campout, and just the next day she said it to another girl at the campout. *grin* I think that'll be a popular saying for me! I love the mental picture I get... :-)
Post a Comment