Thursday, January 7, 2010

Around the house today.




It's been a long time since I posted anything on here. I now have a new camera so hopefully the posts will be a bit more frequent.  So.......


Around the House today I see.....



 
Jay doing school.



 
 Ayla with her icicle.


 

 Cristian (the little guy I babysit) looking out a window.



 
 The Dogs nose.


 
Upside down icicles. 



 
Me and my little girl. <3



You all have a blessed day!!

And remember:
"When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt









1 comment:

The Young Artist said...

Looks like a very happy and peaceful day around your house!! =) Love all the pictures especially you and your little girl, too cute!! =)
Kitty (commenting from my daughter's blogger account, since she seems to have a post in progress, I don't want to sign her out!!!)