Saturday, January 23, 2010

Birthday Party!!

Here are the pictures from the Birthday party!!

Oh yeah...We had FUN!!


 It was all about the food!!


 First off Oysters!!  This one was raw, and I ate it!!  :)

Ok...There it went down.  Not too bad.  I ate a few more. :)




This girl also tried one. :)


 

And I promise you, if she sees this picture she will KILL me.  I think I will go into hiding right now. :) 



 

Mom tried them too!  I don't think she was too impressed.  




 
Oysters on the grill!!  Yummy!!!  I like them all ways!  Grilled, fried, raw, smoked, you name, I love 'em!!


 

Oh...This is what they look like, before ya eat them. 


 

  
We also had pie, fried cabbage, egg rolls, pork chops and raw veggies.  :)


 
Gabriel, shucking oysters.  He was one of the birthday boys!!


 
 Mr. Jeff (another birthday boy) and Mrs Cherilynn.

 
And last but not least, Sam...The one who got to blow out the candles.
He missed one. 
 
Happy birthday dear Brother!!


 
Susan and Mom!


 
Dad at his favorite place.  The computer!

  
The children had fun throwing airplanes with Cherilynn.


 
 SISTERS!  :)


 
Mr. Jeff and Dad. 


  

My little girl!  I <3 U!!



 Good night Bro!!
Hope ya sleep good!


Yeah. We had fun!  I love getting together with my family.



3 comments:

Twila said...

Excellent post Amy....I hope you don't get too much flack for it!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Thanks for sharing! Honestly, you may have all of the oysters. :-] I personally can't stomach the idea of eating those things! ;-) Aren't family get togethers awesome?!

Nicole said...

YUM! It's been ages since I had raw oysters...where did ya get 'em? That is the only way I like them tho...can't stomach them cooked. Must be cracker and cocktail sauce. :-) Glad y'all had a great time!