What a day! What a week!!
First things first........I have a new Nephew!!!
Lane William
He was 7 lbs 9 oz. and 20.2 inches long.
Here he is. Isn't he just scrumptious? I can't wait to hold him!
Jay keep saying all day "I can't wait to see my new nephew!"
:sigh: Someday soon we will get to see him.
I took Jay to the Doctor today. He started to run a fever last night. I was rather worried about it. The Dr. said it looks like he just a has a virus and to keep doing what I am doing. :another big sigh: I should have known. If I have trouble controlling his fever I am to bring him back. Ayla has to go on Monday to get her last x-ray. If Jay is not better I will take him along.
Auntie Ann made it though surgery today. She will be in Panama city for at least 5 days. Then she will have to go to a rehab center for therapy. Hopefully they will be able to get her is a place close to home. It will make it easier on everyone.
Ayla is going strong. She will not stop talking and she is always bugging Jay if they are on the same room together. He keeps telling her to leave. The poor girl, she just wants someone to play with her. I am so glad that she could go to Granny's today while I took Jay to the Dr. She had lots of visitors at Granny's. Judah, Weston, Forrest, Aunt Angie, Aunt Shannon, Tyler, Berkley, Carrie-Jo, Great-Grandma, Mrs Karen.....And of course she had Granny all to her self for a while too. :) I think she had a great day. Thank you Granny for letting her stay with you.
Gabe has not had a good sleep since Wednesday. He had a couple of times where he dosed, but no good long sleeps. He got home at 6 and went and laid down. He was able to get about 1 1/2 hours this eve. Hopefully he will be able to sleep good tonight. His sleep cycle is all messed up. Poor guy. He tried so hard to sleep last night but he has the same cold that Jay and Ayla have, and he was all congested. He finally went home at 3 and got some sudafed. That helped but he was still not able to sleep good.
This too shall pass. I really should find out who said that. I know my Mom says it all the time, but someday I will find out who started it. LOL :)
I am good. I have thankfully not got "THE COLD" yet. But I am EXHAUSTED. Very exhausted. I am sure it will only be a matter of time before I get it. I have been trying to eat my veggies and I have some vitamin C drops that I have been taking.
edit: I wrote this post last night.
Gabe was able to get a good nights sleep. PTL.
Jay is still running a temp, but he is up and play some today.
Pray for Ayla, she started coughing and seems a little under the weather and she says her tummy hurts. I take her to the Dr. on Monday for her last X-ray.
1 comment:
Awww... He Is SO precious!!!! :-)
Post a Comment