Wednesday, April 22, 2009

............

Poor Jay......now he is sick. He was very quiet today which is not like him at all. He said his throat hurt to bad to talk. I made him some lemon and honey tea. I hope it helps. He does have a slight cough. I am praying that it does not get worse.
Ayla was better today. She still sounds bad but she feels much better. PTL!! And she has no cough.

I wanted to share this with y'all. It is where I get most of my crazy home remedies for my children. :)

I went and mowed at the H. this evening. Gabe watched the children and I mowed. It was so fun! I don't think that Gabe and I will ever have to worry about nobody wanting to mow our lawn (should we ever have one). We both love to mow. Running the weed eater is not so fun, but sitting on the mower is. I hope my children hate to mow. LOL

I am blessed by Caroline today. She volunteered to work for Gabe last night so he could have off for our anniversary. We have a wonderful evening. The children were here (because they had colds) so we had a pajama party with them. After they went to bed Gabe and I had our party!!!! It was just so wonderful to have him home in the evening.

I am also blessed by my Husband today!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I love to mow too, bet you didn't know that. Seems I don't have time to do it. The children like to sit on the mower, but they don't like to push, so I push, and I enjoy that as well.
I am so thankful that you have a wonderful husband.
mom