"I will make them and the places all around My hill a blessing; and I will cause showers to come down in their season; there will be showers of blessing." Ezekiel 34:26
the contest is 'the Marianna arts festival' it had a photography contest for children ( there is one for Adults as well) and I was thinking about entering, Molly, Hannah, Sam, Luke and Maryvance are entering. Here is a link.
4 comments:
Yes, You certainly are Blessed! :-)
that is a nice picture....who took it??
hrer is my blog:
http://akhunter-fieldnotes.blogspot.com/
**Ashley .H**
the contest is 'the Marianna arts festival' it had a photography contest for children ( there is one for Adults as well) and I was thinking about entering, Molly, Hannah, Sam, Luke and Maryvance are entering.
Here is a link.
http://www.mariannaartsfestival.com/
**Ashley**
Amy, I really enjoyed all the pics of your family! :) Kathy
Post a Comment