We had a good day!
Jay is doing wonderful, and spent the day inventing things, spying, and playing with Ayla. He said his throat was still a little sore, but other then that he seems fine. I am so glad!! He is so ready to see everybody again. He has been asking all day when he can see everyone again. He misses everyone at church and his cousins A LOT! I am still deciding about Sunday. Not sure if I want to let him out or not. Pray that I will be able to make a wise decision, that is not ruled by fear. If not Sunday for church then hopefully Wednesday night.
God has blessed me with a wonderful Mother-in-Law. Last night when I left the house to go stay with Uncle Bob, the house was in shambles. When we got home this morning I looked at it and thought, "well, this does not look as bad as I thought". After a bit I noticed that the dishes were washed, then I looked in the fridge there were Ayla's peas that she had picked at Grannys. Ahh.....That's who my house Angel was. Granny!! Thank you so much for washing the dishes, and for cleaning a bit on my house, Mama. I am so thankful for you.
2 comments:
Amy, dear, my heart goes out to you. The song says it all--Keep staying in the word; maybe even check out the little book from the church library called, "Treasures From a Waiting Heart" by Donna Kauffman. I will keep praying for you. See you soon, I hope.
Amy~ I just remembered about this site and read your last few updates. Just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers alot!! You have been through so much with the kids sickness and the H.'s care...hang in there...I love you friend!!
How do you get the neat background on here?? I guess I'll have to research that some more! It's really pretty!
Post a Comment