Jay is still running a fever. He feels really good when he has Motrin in him, but after about 4 hours he is back on the couch with a fever again. Oh, what to do, what to do......
He is breathing fine. Normal respiration rate. His throat hurts though. So maybe he has strep throat??? Gabe says that his throat hurts too, but he does not have a fever. Jay does have a cough, but it is a loose one, thankfully. When his fever was down, he said he felt better today than he did yesterday. Now he is back on the couch with a fever of 102.4 fever. I don't know.....I give up. If he is still running a temp tomorrow, I will take him to the Dr. with Ayla. (she just has to go for x-rays)
Pray for me that I will have wisdom to know what to do.....and that Jay will get better soon.
Ayla is doing good. Busy, busy, busy.
1 comment:
I'll be praying!
Post a Comment