I think I am better this morning.
My throat does not hurt so much. :)
I have been bleaching doors and tables and sinks every evening.
Hoping to KILL all the bad germs that are making us sick.
This morning I have all the windows open to air the house out.
It is a beautiful 60 degrees out!!
Wonderful weather.
:sigh: I love this kind of weather.
My throat does not hurt so much. :)
I have been bleaching doors and tables and sinks every evening.
Hoping to KILL all the bad germs that are making us sick.
This morning I have all the windows open to air the house out.
It is a beautiful 60 degrees out!!
Wonderful weather.
| Today | Tonight | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
:sigh: I love this kind of weather.
Count your blessing today!
God has blessed us with cool weather this morning. Just in time for me to air out my house. :)
Germs be GONE!!
God has blessed us with cool weather this morning. Just in time for me to air out my house. :)
Germs be GONE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment