Friday, May 15, 2009

sickness....

Jay is much better!! PRAISE THE LORD!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now I got it.
Uggg.....
I found out the 2 Ibuprofen makes a girl feel MUCH better. :)

Don't take the headache away....But the throat does not hurt so much.

I did manage to get all the dirty clothes washed, hung out to dry, folded and put away.
But that's all.

Now we are sitting with Mr. H. The children are filling their heads with fluff, Mr. H. went to bed, and I am blogging. :) Hopeful Gabe will be able to get home before the Ibuprofen wears off.



God has blessed me with a wonderful neighbor. Yesterday I took Jay to the Dr. in Tallahassee, then went right down to P.C. to sit with Mrs. H. I had hung up some wash on the line before I left in the morning. When I got home at 8:30 pm, my wash line was empty and the clothes were all folded in the basket by the door. My dear neighbor was my clothes folding angel. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful neighbor.


No comments: