Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Jay

Jay is sick again. We came home last night because he was running a fever and all. I just could not leave him overnight. ;( He sounds like he has a potato in his throat when he talks. Uggg....Just like last time. We will see how today goes.
Pray that we will have wisdom is caring for him. Know what we should do and when. And that he would get all better.

God has blessed me with a home to live in. I have a roof over my head that does not leak. I have running water that is drinkable. I have lots of space to store all that stuff I do not need. I am blessed today by my home. Are you??

3 comments:

Molly Lewis said...

Oh poor Jay! :-( I'll be praying...

Nicole said...

God has been teaching me to be thankful for so many of the blessings that He has given me rather than taking the for granted. I am sorry to hear about Jay. I've been praying for him and I hope he gets better soon. Praying his Mama keeps her strength up, and that she will not be overcome by fear but rest in the Lord. Praying for you. I love you!

Southern Gal said...

Hi there, you and Jay are in our prayers. Hang in there!

Quick question, how do you get music on your blog? I've looked but haven't figured out how. Thanks!