All right....Here are most of the scenery pictures that I took on our trip.
I may say a bit about some of them.
For the rest you just have to look. :)
I may say a bit about some of them.
For the rest you just have to look. :)
This storm was coming right at us as we drove into Andrews. Thankful we were able to get there before it hit the road we were traveling on. It looked wicked.
Had a door on the front were you could slide a bucket onto. Also a pipe to vent.
Where the black board use to be.
School house. My grandpa went to this school too. He had to walk about 2 1/2 miles to get to this one.
That's all!
Up next....Pictures of some of the things we did while in ND.
Later - Mater.
Up next....Pictures of some of the things we did while in ND.
Later - Mater.
1 comment:
They're wonderful! Wow, looks like you had a great vacation. :-)
Post a Comment